Principle & Structure
Turbine flowmeters are a type of velocity flowmeter. As shown in the figure below, a turbine is placed in the center of the pipeline, and the two ends are supported by bearings. When the fluid passes through the pipeline, it impacts the turbine blades and generates a driving torque for the turbine, so that the turbine can overcome the friction torque and fluid resistance torque and generate rotation. Within the flow range, for a certain viscosity of the fluid medium, the rotational angular velocity of the turbine is proportional to the fluid velocity. Thus, the fluid velocity can be obtained from the rotational angular velocity of the turbine, so that the fluid flow through the pipeline can be calculated.
The rotational speed of the turbine is detected by a sensing coil installed outside the casing. When the turbine blades cut the magnetic field lines generated by the permanent magnet steel in the casing, it will cause a change in the magnetic flux in the sensing coil. The sensing coil will detect The magnetic flux cycle change signal is sent to the preamplifier, which amplifies and shapes the signal to generate a pulse signal proportional to the flow rate, which is sent to the unit conversion and flow accumulation circuit to obtain and display the cumulative flow value; at the same time, the pulse signal is also sent to the The frequency current conversion circuit converts the pulse signal into an analog current, and then indicates the instantaneous flow value.
● Installed with high-reliability long-life bearings
● Excellent repeatability, suitable for batching
● Excellent low flow rate measurement performance
● Extremely fast response, suitable for batch control and proportioning control applications
● Rotor with multi-blade structure, high precision
● Steam cleaning allowed
● With high and low alarm function, can drive relay
● With 10-point nonlinear correction function
● Standard RS485 communication (MODBUS protocol)
● Modular circuit design and rich self-diagnosis function, easy maintenance
● The compact type is suitable for equipment installation
● Refined oil, light crude oil, gasoline, light oil, jet fuel, light diesel oil, naphtha, ethylene, etc.
● Lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, etc.
● Water, pure water, distilled water, deionized water, desalinated water, demineralized water, etc.
● Alcohol, benzene, toluene, xylene, butadiene, carbon tetrachloride, methylamine, acrylonitrile, etc.
● Formaldehyde, acid, caustic soda, carbon disulfide, etc.
● Milk, coffee, etc.
● High temperature medium such as heat transfer oil and hot kerosene